Transportation Options for NAY CFO 2010
If you are planning on flying to NAY CFO than you will be flying to Denver International Airport (airport code: DEN). Their website is http://flydenver.com/. Denver's Airport is aproximately 90 minutes from our retreat site and arrangements can be made for airport pickup if necessary (see below). Feel free to check www.travelocity.com, www.orbitz.com, or other flight search engines to find the cheapest flight into Denver, but just a little heads up, Southwest Airlines doesn't show up in most search engines so don't forget to check them out as they usually have the cheapest flights...so you'll probably want to check their website directly to find the cheapest flight options (www.southwest.com)! Airlines that serve Denver International Airport include:
Directions to Camp:
YMCA of the Rockies
2515 Tunnel Road
Estes Park, CO 80511
Click on "directions" in the box below and you will be directed to Google Maps to enter your address and get directions to the retreat site specific for you.
View Larger Map
Driving Directions to Estes Park Center from Denver International Airport:
- Exit airport via Pena Blvd.
- #6B/E-470 TOLLWAY NORTH onto E-470 NORTH toward Fort Collins
- Take exit #47 onto I-25 NORTH toward Fort Collins
- Exit at #243 toward Lyons/Longmont
- Turn left on CO-66
- Follow signs for 36 West (go through the towns of Longmont and Lyons)
- Turn left on Elkhorn Ave.
- Turn left on Moraine Ave.
- Continue in the right hand lane around curve (by Big Slide and Doughnut Haus)
- Drive straight through Mary's Lake Rd. Intersection and stay in the left lane.
- US-36 becomes CO-66
- Look for signs. Estes Park Center entrance will be on your right-hand side...then look for the CFO Signs!!!